Shuttering Board Product Overview
PP Shuttering Ply produced by JKD Plastics uses imported high quality polypropylene resin as basic raw material adding chemical additives toughening, anti ageing, flame resistance, through chemical molecular structure reorganization.
In the construction, automotive, and engineering sectors, JKD Plastics provides tailored solutions for its diverse customer requirements. Various construction specific applications for building structures, rail coach furnishing materials, car bodies & platforms, chemical plants, power generation systems, etc., its range of super strong and highly compressed plywood used. For each of your requirements, the selection of products under JKD provides the best quality & efficiency.
|RELEASE LUBRICANT||NOT REQUIRED||REQUIRED||MUST REQUIRED|
Advantages of Shuttering Board
- It is the most effective product in saving running cost of shuttering by having reusability for more than 50 times.
- Saves plaster cost upto 18/sqft because of its ultra smooth finish after shuttering.
- High physical strength ,good impact resistance, wear resistance and most importantly is light weight.
- Zero moisture absorption,zero deformation,stable sheet size,specifically suits damp environment and underground needs.
- Due to ultra smooth surface ,form work and concreting effect is good
- No special arrangements required for storage and usage of PP shutteing boards because it is acid and alkali resistant.
- It saves much installation cost by easy installation and removal.
How Lead affect our health and environment?
Many of the WPC brands available in the market contain heavy metals such as LEAD, This harmful metal mainly used during the manufacturing process of conventional WPC material .Once it enter into the air we inhale ,it can go into our lungs and create a toxic effect on our bodies.
The LEAD used during manufacturing process in conventional WPC has a variety of effects on people who are exposed to it. Some long term affect include cancer ,liver and kidney damage ,respiratory issues etc. Conventional WPC which contain LEAD not only harm the human body, but also the environment.
WHAT WE DID TO PROVIDE A STRONGER AND HEALTHIER WPC PANEL
The potent health effects of LEAD containing WPC have made our company reconsider the composition of JKD WPC. This has led to the development of a new range of environment friendly non- toxic WPC Board. We reinvented the manufacturing process of JKD WPC so that serious health and environment problems can be prevented. Now You can use JKD WPC without any hesitation in kitchen, living room and study table or at any place you want. JKD WPC boards are exported in Greece , Hong kong, Israel, South Africa, Singapore ,Turkey etc.
Don’t Use Panels for making furniture which has lead inside
Lead can have serious consequences for the health of children. At high levels of exposure, lead attacks the brain and central nervous system to cause coma, convulsions and even death. Children who survive severe lead poisoning may be left with mental retardation and behavioral disorders. At lower levels of exposure that cause no obvious symptoms and that previously were considered safe, lead is now known to produce a spectrum of injury across multiple body systems. Lead exposure also causes anemia, hypertension, renal impairment, immune toxicity and toxicity to reproductive organs. The neurological and behavioral effects of lead are believed to be irreversible.
How to use JKD PP Shuttering Board
- JKD PP SHUTTERING BOARD REINFORCED IN CROSS SHAPED DIRECTION WITH BATTEN
- THERE IS NO NEED TO APPLY MOLD RELEASE LUBRICANT BEFORE USING JKD PP SHUTTERING.
- Space between sheets and keels should be 10-20 cm and space between keels should be 23cm approx..
- Taping should be applied over seam lines between JKD PP Shuttering Board
- Nails should be longer than 35mm
- Push and pull force to drive nails should be moderate.
- Removal of reusable JKD shuttering Board: Start with small part of one end ,remove support and shuttering board at the same time aiming at preventing shuttering board wide spread fall. Always prevent to fall sheet corners vertically on the ground.
- JKD PP Shuttering Board can be easily used with wood veneer, bamboo,metal plates etc.
Unique Features of PP Shuttering Board:-
- Moister & Water Proof
- Weather & Ageing Resistant
- Impact Resistance
- Termite & Pest Proof
- No Shrinking & Swelling
- Maintenance Free
JKD Plastics Opposite New Gaushala, Risalu Road Chautala Road, Panipat, Haryana, 132103 India